Pictionary
I went home this weekend for a surprise visit since it was father's day and my mom's birthday. I'm glad I got to spend time with family and friends! :)
This is the breakfast we made on Sunday. Unfortunately we spent too much time making it look pretty that by the time we ate, the eggs were very cold :P

My sisters and I have been playing various charade-type games recently. One is an electronic game called Guesstures. A word is shown on the screen and one person acts it out for his/her team members to guess. Once the word is guessed correctly they can choose to either get another word, or to stop. There's a time limit of 30 seconds and if a word is not guessed correctly before time runs out, all the points accumulated that round is lost. The team to reach 15 points first, wins. We've had some pretty bizarre acting haha. The worst part of the game is if you've already gotten 3 points that round with lots of time to spare, but then the 4th word is one you don't know...
We also started playing Pictionary (after watching the Wong Fu Weekends episode) but since we don't own the actual game, we've just been making up our own words. That's part of the fun too haha. The most "interesting" word that has been put in cannot be mentioned here but some of my favourites are "fungus", "invisible", "novel" and "magic". Sometimes simple words are hard to guess because we think into it too much and guess more complex words. (Like for "magic", I kept trying to guess names of spells from Harry Potter haha).
So yes. Pictionary is fun! :) I'm going to start thinking of words for next time so BE PREPARED! ;)
This is the breakfast we made on Sunday. Unfortunately we spent too much time making it look pretty that by the time we ate, the eggs were very cold :P
My sisters and I have been playing various charade-type games recently. One is an electronic game called Guesstures. A word is shown on the screen and one person acts it out for his/her team members to guess. Once the word is guessed correctly they can choose to either get another word, or to stop. There's a time limit of 30 seconds and if a word is not guessed correctly before time runs out, all the points accumulated that round is lost. The team to reach 15 points first, wins. We've had some pretty bizarre acting haha. The worst part of the game is if you've already gotten 3 points that round with lots of time to spare, but then the 4th word is one you don't know...
We also started playing Pictionary (after watching the Wong Fu Weekends episode) but since we don't own the actual game, we've just been making up our own words. That's part of the fun too haha. The most "interesting" word that has been put in cannot be mentioned here but some of my favourites are "fungus", "invisible", "novel" and "magic". Sometimes simple words are hard to guess because we think into it too much and guess more complex words. (Like for "magic", I kept trying to guess names of spells from Harry Potter haha).
So yes. Pictionary is fun! :) I'm going to start thinking of words for next time so BE PREPARED! ;)
Comments
Post a Comment