廣東話
I was looking up a random Cantonese slang word one day and I came across this really cool website. Well, I think it's really cool :P
It defines a lot of the Cantonese slang phrases we use. Like 阿支阿左, 牙齒當金使, and 嘆世界. It's all in Chinese though so I guess it's targeted for Mandarin speakers who want to learn Cantonese.
Even if I already know what the phrase means, it's still fun to read the definition. And sometimes I get to learn how I could express that phrase in Mandarin! Haha. Now if I need to find out how to type a certain slang phrase, I can look it up on this website :)
It defines a lot of the Cantonese slang phrases we use. Like 阿支阿左, 牙齒當金使, and 嘆世界. It's all in Chinese though so I guess it's targeted for Mandarin speakers who want to learn Cantonese.
Even if I already know what the phrase means, it's still fun to read the definition. And sometimes I get to learn how I could express that phrase in Mandarin! Haha. Now if I need to find out how to type a certain slang phrase, I can look it up on this website :)
Comments
Post a Comment