Winter Weather

Our city became a skating rink this morning. Apparently someone was literally skating on the street. The roads weren't too bad when I left the house though; mostly slush and water as opposed to ice. The trees were not so lucky.





It looked really pretty though. There's a small park near my lab and I felt kind of like I was in Narnia haha. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of that. But here's another winter picture I took on Christmas day! I think it's pretty good considering I was in a moving car.



PS. "The hood" is actually a biosafety cabinet, which is a special lab bench designed to keep things out so that our cell culture doesn't get contaminated, but also keeps things in so that when we work with viruses and stuff it doesn't get into the air. I was thinking that "being in the hood" sounds like a gangster way of saying being in a neighbourhood :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Dogs Every Week

Big Buddha and Tai O

Mid-Autumn Festival