New Dogs Every Week
During the Christmas break a group of volunteers are planning on taking some of the dogs out to a dog park where they can run around off leash and have fun. Most of the volunteers have been with the dogs for a long time so they each have their favourites and know which dogs would be easier to handle outside the kennels, and which dogs would get along with each other. My problem is that I walk different dogs every week, and I fall in love with all of them! Haha. In the end someone picked a dog for me. This is Charcoal, the dog I will be bringing. He can be easily recognized by his round, waggy tail! I spent this Saturday getting to know him a bit before I have to bring him out. Good thing he loves people! It was actually kind of sad at first because Charcoal was so excited to see Simon, the volunteer who usually plays with him and the one who introduced me to Charcoal. After telling me some things about Charcoal, Simon left and poor Charcoal was left following him from inside his ...

Comments
Post a Comment