Easter Part I: HKDR

Easter and Ching Ming overlapped this year, so I got a five day holiday :) Many of my friends were not in town so I ended up spending a lot of time with the dogs ;)

April 3, 2015

Since I didn't go home this long weekend, I looked up good places to eat Canadian food: poutine! Most of the more authentic Western restaurants are over on Hong Kong Island, which unfortunately is very far for me. But since I had nothing else to do anyway, I went all the way to "The Big Bite" in North Point to eat overpriced fries and chicken wings :P They didn't have cheese curds in their poutine, but it was still ok. And the blue cheese dip that came with the wings was really good! Plus they had these morbidly cute plush heads mounted on their walls.


April 4, 2015

Saturday was dog walking day, as usual. Based on the way Walter stretched out after his walk, he seemed extra relaxed ;)


Babs is all chubby and fluffy! She is such a sweet dog despite being mistreated in her previous home.


Puppy paws ♥


Celia is a pro at giving high fives.


Ok, now where's my chicken?


Bruno


Castro and Bruno


Wait, is this the same dog? Nope, the opposite ear is up! Haha. This one is Turbo.


Morris enjoying a nice and long petting session.


Maxine


Mountain


Sometimes I don't have time to walk them but if I can I will drop by to visit my E5 babies ;) After the initial frenzy, most of them wander off to do their own thing.


Pip always stands by my side though, and at first I thought he loved me and wanted me to pet him, but now I am suspecting that he is just waiting for an opportunity to steal chicken from my pocket. Hmph. Hahaha. Well, that day he was successful and although I luckily got most of the plastic bag back, all the chicken was gone... Tumbler, Mac, and Kellet immediately wandered over to see what all the commotion was about, and probably seeing if they could get a share of the loot. Look at them, standing there acting all innocent. I love them so much :)


(I'm onto him now. Pip won't be able to steal any more chicken! Hopefully...)

Sweet Pea


Tofu the giant. He was very popular that day. I think the humans in the enclosure outnumbered him 6:1 at one point hahaha. However one time a volunteer went in and Tofu wouldn't let him leave! He stood by the door and growled when the volunteer tried to open it. I guess he wasn't done playing! ;P (Don't worry, the volunteer was eventually able to get out).


Look at that bushy tail.


When he lay down he was like a fluffy rug ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Dogs Every Week

Big Buddha and Tai O

Mid-Autumn Festival