Lead By Our Noses
A couple of my friends and I decided we would go for ice cream after work today, even though it wasn't exactly ice cream weather. We had a coupon for Marble Slab so that's where we went. It was raining when we got off the bus but the good thing was no one else was at the ice cream shop! :P
The Wednesday special was that if you order a medium scoop, you get 3 free toppings as opposed to 1. I got blueberry ice cream with strawberries, Crispy Crunch pieces, and pecans. Very delicious!
Our plan was to go home after ice cream, but as we stepped out of the ice cream shop, we could smell the food from nearby restaurants. Mmmm....
And so, we decided to extend the evening with dinner at Milestones :)
We ordered the "Date Night Special" but there were 3 of us. Who was the third wheel?? Hehehe.
Appetizer: shrimp with Thai chili sauce. The sauce was really good! But this was part of the Date Night Special and we were wondering why there were an odd number of shrimp haha.
Entree: Top Sirloin Steak with garlic mash and vegetables.
Dessert: Apple Crumble. Too full by this time haha.
The pictures are poor quality because I only had my cell phone and the lighting was dim :P
So, that was my Halloween night. Our pumpkin carving contest didn't happen but I'm looking forward to the car rally on Friday!
The Wednesday special was that if you order a medium scoop, you get 3 free toppings as opposed to 1. I got blueberry ice cream with strawberries, Crispy Crunch pieces, and pecans. Very delicious!
Our plan was to go home after ice cream, but as we stepped out of the ice cream shop, we could smell the food from nearby restaurants. Mmmm....
And so, we decided to extend the evening with dinner at Milestones :)
We ordered the "Date Night Special" but there were 3 of us. Who was the third wheel?? Hehehe.
Appetizer: shrimp with Thai chili sauce. The sauce was really good! But this was part of the Date Night Special and we were wondering why there were an odd number of shrimp haha.
Entree: Top Sirloin Steak with garlic mash and vegetables.
Dessert: Apple Crumble. Too full by this time haha.
The pictures are poor quality because I only had my cell phone and the lighting was dim :P
So, that was my Halloween night. Our pumpkin carving contest didn't happen but I'm looking forward to the car rally on Friday!




Comments
Post a Comment