We all scream for...
Oh no, I missed a day!
So after dance class on Saturday a few of us went out for ice cream. It was supposed to be a social event for our whole class but most people said they had to study for midterms so they didn't come. I was secretly going "muahahaha!" because I don't have midterms. And then I felt old because a) I realized that, being the only master's student, that is the reason why I don't have midterms anymore and b) they started talking about how they cried when they turned 20 because they are old. Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm still young and invincible! Muahahaha! (PS. I still have to work on my evil laugh).
I made a new blogskin again. This time it's a tea party theme. It makes me want to bake! :)
So after dance class on Saturday a few of us went out for ice cream. It was supposed to be a social event for our whole class but most people said they had to study for midterms so they didn't come. I was secretly going "muahahaha!" because I don't have midterms. And then I felt old because a) I realized that, being the only master's student, that is the reason why I don't have midterms anymore and b) they started talking about how they cried when they turned 20 because they are old. Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm still young and invincible! Muahahaha! (PS. I still have to work on my evil laugh).
I made a new blogskin again. This time it's a tea party theme. It makes me want to bake! :)
Comments
Post a Comment