Dreaming
I had a dream last night that I was already home for the holidays! Then I woke up and realized that there's still 14 more days :(
But, it's a good thing it was only a dream because I also realized that I had forgotten to bring all your Christmas presents with me! :P I think that's when I woke up lol. Scared myself awake hahaha.
I started watching Lives of Omission! :P I actually stopped liking Michael Tse after he became super famous with the whole "Laughing 哥" thing, but so far Laughing Sir is pretty cool!
Haha, Mandy, I read this article that said Myolie actually got kind of mad when Bosco said he would go to the washroom when she gets the award. I guess she was pretty stressed :P Maybe that's why you got the impression that her speech was kind of harsh. But I'm so happy for them too!!! ^_^
But, it's a good thing it was only a dream because I also realized that I had forgotten to bring all your Christmas presents with me! :P I think that's when I woke up lol. Scared myself awake hahaha.
I started watching Lives of Omission! :P I actually stopped liking Michael Tse after he became super famous with the whole "Laughing 哥" thing, but so far Laughing Sir is pretty cool!
Haha, Mandy, I read this article that said Myolie actually got kind of mad when Bosco said he would go to the washroom when she gets the award. I guess she was pretty stressed :P Maybe that's why you got the impression that her speech was kind of harsh. But I'm so happy for them too!!! ^_^
Comments
Post a Comment