Locking
I did 2.5 hours of dance today! ^_^ After my intermediate hip hop class, I attended a "Locking" workshop. It was SO much fun! The teacher was really good. He also took into account that he was only teaching us one class, so intead of just doing choreography, he focused on key locking moves that are used in many dances. That way what we take from the class won't be just one song we can dance to.
And remember how last week I said I didn't really like the dance we were doing for the mini recital? Well, we learned more of it this week and I like it better now :) Our teacher is actually incorporating dances from our previous classes. It was kind of hard for me to keep up today because the dance being incorporated was the one from the week I missed (I was out of town for my grandma's birthday). She'll be posting a video of it on Facebook though so it should be fine.
Yay! Can't wait for next week's class! :D
And remember how last week I said I didn't really like the dance we were doing for the mini recital? Well, we learned more of it this week and I like it better now :) Our teacher is actually incorporating dances from our previous classes. It was kind of hard for me to keep up today because the dance being incorporated was the one from the week I missed (I was out of town for my grandma's birthday). She'll be posting a video of it on Facebook though so it should be fine.
Yay! Can't wait for next week's class! :D
Comments
Post a Comment