Summer Vacation

I can't believe I have been back from Hong Kong for almost a month now! It was an amazing trip. I hope I will be able to visit again soon! I want to go during the winter next time though hehe.

I've been really lazy since I got back. I want to type up my journal and upload it to my travel blog but I haven't been motivated to do that. I should do it soon while things are still relatively fresh in my memory! I guess that should be the first thing on my to-do list for the rest of the summer.

Right now I'm volunteering around 2 times a week at the lab, continuing some experiments from my honour's project. I'm also planning on volunteering at a music festival in July. Otherwise I think I'll just relax and enjoy this summer vacation.

I also have to look for a place to rent for September. Once I do that I'm sure there will be lots of packing and planning to do.

Furthermore, I want to get in shape this summer!! I've been saying that for a long time but nothing ever happens. We bought Dance Central for Kinect recently so maybe that will be a fun way to do some exercise.

And finally, I want to learn how to crochet. My friend gave me an amigurumi (Japanese for "knitted doll") instruction book a couple years ago but I never had the time to try it. I'm looking up some videos online so hopefully by the end of this summer I'll be able to make something that looks like this!



Last thing for this post, which doesn't really have anything to do with the above, is the theme song for 完全娛樂 from a few years ago.

五唬將 (王仁甫,張善為, 許孟哲,JR, 王少偉)

三立有個都會台,完全娛樂最好看。
歡樂笑聲停不住,天王天后天天來。
機靈唬,調皮多變。
蠻力唬,是大老粗。
小胖唬,只來兩天。
耍帥唬,眼小鼻大。
健忘唬,帶種天王。
這五唬,身手不凡。
週一到週日,讓你笑到歪!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Dogs Every Week

Big Buddha and Tai O

Mid-Autumn Festival